Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving Inspiration

The holidays are upon us! Even though I personally am not a huge like "CHRISTMAS WOOO!" kind of person, I still love this time of year. Yummy food, fun decorations, and visiting family! But one thing that stumps me every time, is what to wear? It's not a huge nag, but still there. So I looked online and found some adorable Thanksgiving day looks. :)




This one will work depending on where you live. Definitely one for warmer climates, but you could easily fix that by a simple sweater. The riding boots are to die for, and I admit, I have a soft spot for anything blue or pink. While this doesn't have pink, the turquoise is gorgeous.



Here's a more casual feeling one. With the cozy boots cuffs to the warm cardigan, this may be a better choice for colder areas. If you're feeling bleh in the colors, I'd try switching out the infinity scarf for a more pop of color.

The final, and my personal favorite, is this lovely little number. The burgundy dress is given a sort of vintage feel by the collar-copy necklace. I love how she added the belt to break up the outfit visually, and the black hose and ankle boots give it such a classy feel. LOVE IT!

Well that's all I got for now. Thanks for reading lovelies and be sure to check out us on our other linksies down below! :D
-Crystal-heart
Our tumblr: http://beats-of-our-rhythm.tumblr.com/
Our Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/rhythmicsisters/
and feel free to email questions, requests, etc. to our email: beats.of.our.rhythm@gmail.com

1 comment: